Monday, April 2, 2012

My Favorite Style Youtubers.

Hey there!
 So I am very much sorry it's been a long while since I've written anything. 
I've been busy, I'm just kidding. I've been sick in bed, watching a load of Korean Dramas.
SO! I figured it's time to plop on down and write something. 
 First things first, Almost two weeks ago I posted a makeup tutorial for my everyday makeup spring look, So if you want to check it out and let me know what you think, you can look at it here! 
    My Spring 2012 Everyday Makeup Look

So I guess I will start now with my top 11 style based youtubers. I originally wanted to do a top 5 favorite youtubers, But when I went through my list, I could only narrow down to eleven.


 These are just people that I've been obsessed with lately, I love the style they rock. 
For awhile on youtube I just thought all beauty guru's were obsessed with Forever 21,
And stores of that sort. But The more I explore the land of Youtube, I realize there's youtubers who rock any style really, from grunge, to totally girly clothing that I want to puke on.
Hehe.  I personally like all though. Just on different levels of obsession.


1. Clothes Encounters - ClothesEncounters Page On Youtube.
 I love her style because for one thing it's very unique, and different, especially put next to some people and how they dress in my area. She's able to rock grunge, or girly, and is able to pull off frills and unique patterns, in such a different way that it looks nifty.


2. JLovesMac1 - JLovesMac1 Page On Youtube.
I like her, Though she is very self obsessed, she dresses nice. She's recently been posting some exercising and health videos, and I've started to follow her diet & exercising. And I've started to notice a difference in the way I've been feeling, and exercising and getting fit, has caused me to start feeling a lot better about my body, considering I have a similar body type as her.


3. Grav3yardgirl - Grav3yardgirl Page On Youtube.
When I first stumbled across Grav3yardgirl on youtube, I was a bit frightened when I saw her rocking odd eye contacts and her style was so out there. But I started watching her more recent videos, and I normally can't stand to sit and watch a beauty related video for longer than 5 minutes, and her videos are normally well over 5 minutes, but she is just so hilarious to watch, I can totally relate to some of her thoughts and opinions, and She's becoming my favorite youtuber quickly. She has a very nice Grunge-Goth type style that she's always rocking. 


4. Chrisellelim - Chrisellelim Page On Youtube.
Chriselle Lim I love her style, for one thing I am OBSESSED with how asian people dress, for some odd reason, they dress so simple, yet so much cooler than anyone else, and I can't seem to figure out how they do it for the life of me! So I love her videos, she's very chic, and I love her wardrobe. Very simple and very chic, while her video editing and such are done very well and in a cool way.


5. BubzBeauty -  bubzbeauty Page On Youtube.
I love Bubz, I read a lot of her articles that she posts on her website, and I am in love with her apartment let me just say. But that's not the point. Her style is very simple and girly, I love it. Because it's very simple and not at all flashy, she's not ever really rocking big blingy things, or items of that sort. She's very simple yet feminine, so that if I ever personally ever were to copy any of her looks, I wouldn't feel like a Diva walking around insecure through the streets.
But I would surely feel confident in myself and appearance. And not to mention she's got me hooked onto Korean music. haha! 


6. BeautyCrush - BeautyCrush Page On Youtube.
I love BeautyCrush, because for one thing she's from London, and I've personally visited London in the past, and I really love London. But besides the fact that she's from London, and has a wicked awesome accent, I LOVE her style. It's very different. I would say not really grunge, But it's got  a hint of grunge in it. Her style is really different and cool. And I'm always inspired to try out new outfits and makeup when I see her videos.


7. ARose186 - ARose186 Page On Youtube.
I love her style, it's girly but yet its odd and quirky. And she is very well a hilarious individual. 
I am very much inspired by her, when she picks up some shirts from the thrift store, that's very odd looking, and normally you cringe at this article of clothing, but she manages to rock the article of clothing, and not be ashamed of it, or how it looks, or what other people think of that article of clothing. Which I myself am still trying to figure out what I'm comfortable with, and trying to get over the fact that not everyone will like the things I buy or where, and she's very much my inspiration to get over that feeling of trying to fit in, and just be who I want to be.


8. Wendy's Look Book - Wendyslookbook Page On Youtube.
I love her personality and style as well, she dresses superb! and she seems like you could just have the worst day in the universe and you could go meet her at a cafe, or go for a walk in the park with her, and she would just lift your spirits. Not to mention the filming and the editing is done very professional, and it's very amazing, some of the shots that are captured. But I watch her videos and I am obsessed with her videos not for the filming/editing, but for her clothing style, and her warm personality. 


9. Secret Life Of a Bio Nerd - SecretLifeOfaBioNerd Page On Youtube.
Her style is very amazing, and she does a lot of DIY's. Which I have become addicted to her videos for outfits, and her weird pieces that she likes to put together. And her DIY's are wonderful. Though I personally don't know how to sow, only dream of sowing. She does DIY's on bracelets and Rings and Body Chains, I am actually in fact inspired by her DIY 20 gauge wire Rings, So I went out to my local craft/fabric store, and bought a whole wide variety of colored wire to make rings with. She's very inspirational to me, and brings out my inner creative soul. Her videos are just very magical and well done!


10. Sarah Hawkinson - sarahhawkinson Page On Youtube
Her videos are very simple, but very helpful, she's partly why I decided to purchase the Naked2 palette. And I don't regret buying it one bit! I am in love with it. Her style is similar to Grav3yardgirl, and BeautyCrush. her tutorials are very simple and very easy to do, and I love doing her tutorials because they aren't, like Diva Jeffree Star Makeup Un-wearable makeup tutorials, but very wearable, for any occasion. and I love her style in clothing.


11. Shantea Mac (luvableviet) - luvableviet Page On Youtube.
I've been following Shantea Mac since the year of 2008. And I lost her channel for awhile, And I regretted for years not being able to remember her channel name, but I finally stumbled across her channel within the last year, and I am SO thankful I did. I love her videos, her DIY's are great, and her diet & exercise videos are also wonderful to follow, I'm currently following her 'Dancercise' Workout video, I do it every night. And I certainly have seen a wonderful difference in my body. In such a short period of time as two weeks. And has helped my self confidence. And just all around I am in love with her videos. 




So those are my top Eleven favorite Youtubers. They weren't listed in any specific order. So it doesn't go from the order of best to worst, but simply they are all equal and amazing. 


 So if you follow any of these youtubers yourself, or decide to check them out, let me know which youtubers out my top 11 are your favorite!


 So I will end this long post, and I will talk to you all later!! : )


- Zizi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment