Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 and what I want to accomplish

So its been awhile since I last posted hasn't it?
I'm sorry, I've been busy with life, not so much school, Just life. :-P

 What do I want to accomplish in the year or 2013? as you can probably tell by the title,
I will be talking about my goals.
 Starting with I want to post on here more throughout this year, From beauty, health, style, or just personal posts, I want to do it. And I will be working my hardest to try and accomplish this goal.
 My next goal is to get 25 followers by June, can I do it? I sure hope so! I figured I wouldn't put out an insane number that I probably cannot accomplish by june, like 50 followers. For someone who is just starting out, I figured I might give myself a little bit of a challenge, but not something impossible, and in my case, I feel like 25 is the number to start out with, not to small, not too big. :-)
 My 3rd goal, is to really focus on drugstore beauty products. I feel like now-a-days drugstore brands have been working really hard to improve the quality of the products they put out, and I really want to dive in and explore the world of drugstore products, find out what's good, and what isn't. I want to focus half of this year to drugstore beauty products, what happens after the 6 months, what I'll focus on next? I have not decided yet.
 I want to be able to give good detailed reviews on clothing, and beauty products, so my reviews can be built up to be quite reliable. 
 I also want to have a goal to post more health/diet type posts, In the upcoming months I actually have a goal to start exercising more, (or start exercising in general.) and try out a few diets. Starting off with the intense Lemonade Diet, also known as The Master Cleanse. 
It's a diet where you only drink a certain lemonade (recipe can be found online) and you don't eat any foods for 10-30 days. It cleans out your system, (obviously) as well as makes you drop weight like a hot potato (also obvious considering you're not eating for a period of days)


What would I like from you?
I would personally LOVE it if you would recommend any products you think I should try out, if theres a product/diet/exercise YOU personally love and you want to share, I would love to try it out.
 And I think that covers it all! :-)

If you want to see where I've been the past few months, you can check out my YouTube channel StarryEyeFilms, which you can find here: http://www.youtube.com/user/StarryEyeFilms

I'm very excited to be returning back. Before, my lasts posts, I was writing because I liked the thought of blogging, but this time, I actually feel like I'll be enjoying myself with it, feeling a bit motivated. I'm thrilled. 

 Anywho! 
You have reached the end of my first post in 2013,
If you have read this much, then you can know that, that puts a smile on my face.
Until my next post! Have a wonderful day, and a wonderful week!

-Love, Zizi. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment